Monday, May 16, 2011

Night Visitor

My mother and her sisters had pushed their beds together that night and made one big bed. The moon was full so they could see fairly well in the dark. At around 3:00 AM, my mother awoke to a snarling sound coming from somewhere in her room, she said she almost felt paralyzed. As she started to open her eyes, she could see this huge black gargoyle looking thing standing at the end of her bed with these evil red eyes staring at her. She could see his snarling teeth, she could feel the heat of his breath on her skin. She was so terrified she could not move. She said it looked at her like, 'I know you can see me'.


Twenty years later we had a family reunion with all my relatives and they started talking...

My Aunt Linda says, "Did you guys see what I saw that night?" and the look on my mom and Aunt Janet's face said it all.


Image by Dan Harding.

Text source.

0 comments: