Thursday, September 17, 2009

Ghost Tour

A couple years ago I was driving at night and cut through the backstreets of a colonial town. A clear and cool Autumn night, I was driving with the windows down. Up ahead I saw a dozen people standing on a corner holding lanterns and listening to a guide tell some tales - a lantern ghost tour. I slowed down and frantically sifted through my cds and popped in John Carpenter's HALLOWEEN score. I turned the music WAY up, drove by the group, then hung a right and was gone.


Image source.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

to bad you didnt have your mask with you also....

Rot said...

: D

That would have been sweet.

Johnny said...

If I ever do ghost tours I'm wearing this shirt under my coat http://www.thinkgeek.com/tshirts-apparel/interactive/a5bf/ and running Lustmord the whole tour. But making no reference to it at all.
"What's that noise?"
"I'm sorry, what noise?"

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

You are too clever!

Cheers!

NecroBones said...

Hah! Awesome.

Rot said...

I just have my sister to thank for a lot of repressed memories ; )